In order for a resident to move into our secure, home-like Memory Care Unit, they must have a diagnosis of dementia or a related disorder.
The following is a summary of the Home Care Services offered in our Memory Care Unit:
1. Staff available 24 hours per day to respond to scheduled and unscheduled needs for service.
2. At least one “I’m Ok” check each day.
3. RN evaluation within 14 days of admission and again every 62 days. The evaluation may be done more frequently if there is a change in the resident’s needs. Service plans will be updated and changed according to the needs of the resident.
4. Medication administration.
5. Assistance with activities of daily living.
6. One person transfer assistance.
7. Housekeeping services. Full room cleanings every two weeks. Touch ups on a daily basis.
8. Personal laundry weekly and as needed. Bed linens changed a minimum of once per week.
9. Preparation and service of three meals per day and a morning, afternoon, and evening snack. Some special diet modifications are available.
10. Limited assistance with incontinence management.
11. Assist with arrangement for medical appointments.
Please keep in mind every resident has their own Customized Living Plan according to his or her needs. For more information regarding services provided, financial questions, or to schedule a tour of our facility, please contact Sheryl Payne, RN Coordinator or Angela Malone, Administrator at 218-681-3286.